Thursday, October 1, 2015

Socratic Seminar Overview

During the socratic seminar there was a lot of discussion about animals and whether they have the same thoughts as humans. There was a lot of controversy on if animals are just as smart as us humans. Humans are indeed animals and I think that we are all equal. I think that we are just more advanced and have the body parts and brain to make all the things we have today. There was also a lot of controversy on whether animals are evil or not. And what evil actually is? Evil is just a word humans made up. What makes something evil? I do believe and evil, and I think someone can be evil. I think that bad things such as murder are looked at as evil. But we also discussed why killing someone is considered so bad? I remember Franky stated, why is it considered bad if someone kills someone else? Did someone so long ago just say "Oh thats bad" and now we just think its bad? I don't know if thats why we consider murder to be bad, but I think killing someone else is a terrible thing even if society didn't have an opinion. Taking someone else's life is a terrible thing. We live until we die, and no one should be able to chose your path for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment