Monday, September 21, 2015

Senior Year

Senior year; the year we have all been waiting for. The year out lives go in different directions. This is the year about making memories and making the best out of every moment. The key to life is happiness, and you create your own happiness.
Throughout my life I've been through many ups and downs, but I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason. Even through some of my toughest times I've managed to always look at the bright side of things with a smile across my face. It has always been my goal to make other people happy, not just myself. By what does it mean to be happy? To me, happiness does not only mean a smile on my face, but also a warm tingly feeling in my body. I achieve happiness everyday by surrounding myself with friends and family. As senior year continues on, I strive to spend everyday living life to the fullest.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to being a part of it this semester :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mida Linda, the one who is always smiling. Thank you for always cheering me up. Excited to live up our senior year and make it the best together! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete